|Early Bird Rates
Payment by 30 April 2018
Payment after 30 April 2018
|Delegate registration – FEICA member (1)||825 €||925 €|
|Delegate registration – Non-member (1)||1.075 €||1.275 €|
|Delegate’s partner (spouse, life partner) (2)||475 €|
|Exhibitor registration (4)||FREE|
|Speaker registration – limited events (3)||FREE|
|Speaker registration – all events (3)||350 €|
|Wednesday Expo Pass (incl. Welcome Cocktail) (5)||200 €|
Early Bird rates are available for payments received by 30 April 2018 at the latest. Beyond this date the Regular rates apply.
(1) The Delegate rate includes full access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 12 until 14 Sept. 2018, participation at the social events (Welcome Cocktail on 12 Sept. 2018 and Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Riga’ on 13 Sept. 2018), all Conference lunches and coffee breaks.
(2) Partners (spouse, life partner) join the Welcome Cocktail on 12 Sept. 2018 and the Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Riga’ on 13 Sept. 2018 and participate in a cultural programme (13 and 14 Sept. 2018) but are not entitled to take part in the Conference and EXPO programme.
(3) Speakers have free access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 12 until 14 Sept. 2018, including all Conference lunches and coffee breaks. The Welcome Cocktail on 12 Sept. 2018 and Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Riga’ on 13 Sept. 2018 are not included in the free ‘Speaker registration – Limited events’ but can be booked by selecting the ´Speaker registration – All events’ option.
(4) A delegate pass with full access to the Conference and EXPO programme is included in the Table Top package. All exhibitors at the Table Top EXPO are entitled to one (1) Exhibitor Registration free of charge.
(5) Wednesday Expo Pass holders have access to the Table Top Exhibition on Wednesday 12 Sept. 2018 (from 15:00 until 18:00) and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail from 18:00 onwards. The Wednesday Expo Pass does not give access to the Conference and EXPO programme on 13 or 14 Sept. 2018.
Important VAT note
FEICA a.i.s.b.l. is VAT-registered in Latvia under VAT No. LV90011545184. According to EU and Latvian VAT regulations regarding events, 21% VAT will be added to invoices for conference participants.
- by credit card (MASTERCARD or VISA only)
- by bank transfer
The organisers have made room reservations at the Radisson Blu Latvija Conference Hotel and Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel in Riga, Latvia, at special conference rates. We suggest you reserve your room as early as possible as the number of rooms available is limited. The Radisson Blu Latvija Conference Hotel is the appointed conference and expo venue. The Radisson Blu Elizabete is located only 350 m from the conference venue. Accommodation options details …
For any additional information, please contact:
FEICA Conference Secretariat
+ 49 (0) 2102 66 936
+49 (0) 2102 96 48 29