Payment after 30 April 2017
|Delegate Registration – FEICA member (1)||925 €|
|Delegate Registration – Non-member (1)||1.275 €|
|Delegate’s partner (spouse, life partner) (2)||475 €|
|Speaker Registration (3)||FREE|
|Exhibitor Registration (4)||FREE|
|Wednesday Expo Pass (incl. Welcome Cocktail) (5)||200 €|
Early Bird rates are available for payments received by 30 April 2017 at the latest. Beyond this date the Regular rates apply.
Catering at the FEICA European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO 2017 is included in your registration fee.
(1) The delegate rate includes full access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 13 until 15 Sep. 2017, participation at the social events (Welcome Cocktail on 13 Sep. and Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Sardinia’ on 14 Sep.), all Conference lunches and coffee breaks.
(2) Partners (spouse, life partner) join the Welcome Cocktail on 13 Sep. and the Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Sardinia’ on 14 Sep. and participate in a cultural programme (14 and 15 Sep. 2017) but are not entitled to take part in the Conference and EXPO programme.
(3) Speakers have free access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 13 until 15 Sep., including all Conference lunches and coffee breaks. The Welcome Cocktail on 13 Sep. and Conference Dinner ‘A Night in Sardinia’ on 14 Sep. are not included in the Speaker Registration but can be booked separately.
(4) A delegate pass with full access to the Conference and EXPO programme is included in the Table Top package. All exhibitors at the Table Top EXPO are entitled to one (1) Exhibitor Registration free of charge.
(5) Wednesday Expo Pass holders have access to the Table Top Exhibition on Wednesday 13 Sep. (from 15:00 until 18:00) and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail from 18:00 onwards. The Wednesday Expo Pass does not give accesss to the Conference and EXPO programme on 14 or 15 Sep. 2017.
Important VAT note
FEICA a.i.s.b.l. is VAT-registered in Italy with IVA No. IT 0018 5669 991. According to EU and Italian VAT regulations regarding events, 22% VAT will be added to invoices for conference participants. Delegates from companies with an Italian VAT registration and resident/established in Italy, will be invoiced Reverse Charge (0%) – VAT due by the recipient under Art 17, § 2 of the DPR 633/72.
- by credit card (MASTERCARD or VISA only)
- by bank transfer
The organisers have made room reservations at the Forte Village, Sardinia, at special conference rates. We suggest you reserve your room as early as possible as the number of rooms available is limited. The Forte Village is the appointed conference and expo venue. Accommodation options details …
4 stars category
|€ 188,20||€ 277,40|
5 stars category
|€ 265,20||€ 376,40|
Rates are per room per night, including service charge and VAT, including breakfast.
Transfer Service from/to the Airport
FEICA has organised a transfer service through a local company for the approximately 40km trip from Cagliari Airport to Forte Village, and back. Details and booking …
For any additional information, please contact:
FEICA Conference Secretariat
+ 49 (0) 2102 66 936
+49 (0) 2102 96 48 29