Call for Speakers
FEICA 2018 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO
FEICA is pleased to invite experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2018 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO, which takes place at the Radisson Blu Latvija Conference Hotel in Riga, Latvia, from 12 until 14 September 2018.
Year-on-year FEICA manages to attract 500+ industry leaders to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements.
The 2018 Business Forum theme is:
“Adhesives and sealants in the digital age”
The Business Forum will explore the implications of the digital age for business and strive to identify practical strategies that will help adhesive and sealant companies to succeed in this new era.
2018 breakout sessions
FEICA welcomes abstracts on a range of topics. The focus of the 2018 breakout sessions is:
- Digital technologies, data exchange in manufacturing and sales, automation.
- The internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence, data mining, e-commerce for industry
- Data privacy and protection, the General Data Protection Regulation and its impact on the European industry.
Market trends and innovation
- Adhesive and sealant market trends, growth rates and outlook, emerging markets and market development.
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth.
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, medical, paper and packaging, transportation, marine, Do-It-Yourself/retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, Circular Economy.
- Durability, recycling, handling and use of adhesives and sealants.
- Adhesives and sealants contributing to sustainable development
Innovative technology, testing and product development
- Developments in hotmelts, solvent-based, water-based, pressure-sensitive and reactive adhesive systems.
- Trends in polyurethanes, silicones, silane and other sealant systems.
- Feedstock trends affecting raw material sourcing.
- Accessing raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price.
- Raw material development and new product applications.
From science to tomorrow’s applications
- Innovative research, e-learning, high-throughput research.
- Advancements in adhesion science, new chemistry.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
Before sending us a presentation, you are requested to submit an abstract. Please download the Abstract Guidelines here:
Abstract Guidelines (.pdf)
Presentations in the breakout sessions are scheduled on Thursday 13 September in the afternoon and Friday 14 September in the morning. The FEICA Secretariat will inform you whether your abstract has been accepted or not by the end of May 2018.
Please send your abstract by e-mail not later than 30 March 2018 to:
FEICA Communication and Event Manager
+32 (0)2 896 96 05