FEICA 2019: Call for Speakers
FEICA 2019 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO
FEICA is pleased to invite experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2019 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO, which takes place at the Valamar Hotels in Dubrovnik, Croatia from 11 until 13 September 2019.
Year-on-year FEICA manages to attract 500+ industry leaders to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements. FEICA 2018, which took place in Riga, Latvia, was the best attended FEICA conference to date, with 600 participants from 35 countries.
The 2019 Business Forum theme is:
“Driving growth through sustainable supply chain management in volatile times”
In today’s volatile business environment, adhesives and sealants companies face multiple challenges such as feedstock costs and availability, and the impact of by-products. At the same time, they still face an unrelenting focus on delivering continuous improvement in sustainability performance as well as in financial performance. Innovative supply chain management can offer a way for businesses to extract value in both these benchmark indicators. By working closely with partners up and down the supply chain, from raw materials suppliers to end-users, businesses can take early action to create and adopt new practices and products that can boost sustainability and profitability. At the 2019 FEICA Adhesives and Sealants Conference & EXPO, you will get practical insights from a range of experts from within the industry, as well as best practice examples from other industries.
2019 breakout sessions
FEICA welcomes abstracts on a range of topics. The focus of the 2019 breakout sessions is:
- Feedstock trends affecting raw material sourcing, sustainable procurement.
- Accessing raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price.
- Raw material development and new product applications.
- Digital technologies, data exchange in manufacturing and sales, automation.
- Adhesive and sealant market trends, growth rates and outlook, emerging markets and market development.
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth.
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, medical, paper and packaging, transportation, marine, Do-It-Yourself/retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, Circular Economy.
- Durability, recycling, handling and use of adhesives and sealants.
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered!
Abstracts due by 5 April!
Before sending us a presentation, you are requested to submit an abstract. Please download the Abstract Guidelines here:
Abstract Guidelines (.pdf)
Presentations in the breakout sessions are scheduled on Thursday 12 September in the afternoon and Friday 13 September in the morning. The FEICA Secretariat will inform you whether your abstract has been accepted (or not) by end of May 2019.
Please send your abstract by email not later than 5 April 2019 to:
FEICA Communications Director
+32 (0)2 896 96 05