Head of Branding & Communications
Norbert gained a Diploma in Economics & Marketing in Switzerland and then started his career as a product manager in an electronics company. He subsequently joined 3M as a Country Manager in Eastern Europe before becoming CEO of an SME in the chemicals sector. In 1990, Norbert embarked on a 25-year career as an independent consultant in Change Management. Then, in 2015, he joined Emerell, where he is now Head of Branding & Communication and Executive Manger Global Markets.
Tolling – a case study of a new business model in technical chemistry
- What does tolling mean in the context of technical chemistry?
- Why is tolling not yet common practice in technical chemistry?
- Why is tolling in technical chemistry not yet established as part of the value chain?
- How to go about building the necessary trust
- Substantial value added for various stakeholders
- Cost-savings thanks to flexibility and manufacturing know-how
- Success story: the example of Emerell
Friday, 14 September 2018, 12:00 - 12:30