The FEICA 2020 Conference and EXPO postponed to 2021
Maintaining the health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff is of paramount importance amidst the threat posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. We therefore decided to postpone our 2020 conference to 15-17 September 2021. We look forward to seeing you all again at FEICA 2021, which will also take place in Warsaw, Poland.
The meeting place for the industry’s key players
FEICA is proud to announce the 2021 European Adhesive and Sealant Conference & EXPO, set in the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland, from 15-17 September 2021.
Year-on-year FEICA attracts industry leaders from all over the world to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements. The FEICA Conference and EXPO is firmly established as the premier event for the adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and great networking opportunities for formulators, customers and suppliers.
Registration & Call for Speakers
Registration will start in January 2021.
The call for speakers will be published in due course.
Showcase your involvement and interest in the Adhesive & Sealant Market and ensure visibility and exposure at the premium FEICA event in Europe!
Wednesday 15, Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September 2021
The EXPO provides an opportunity for all producers, distributors, suppliers and service providers linked to the adhesive and sealant industry to show their latest developments.
The Table Top Exhibition opens in the afternoon of Wednesday 15 September, with no parallel conference sessions scheduled. The EXPO runs until Friday 17 September at 14:00. The Table Top Exhibition is included in the entrance fee of the Conference delegates.
2021 Conference Exhibitors
- Adhesives and Sealants Industry
- Buss ChemTech AG
- JPB Industry
- Keyser & Mackay Deutschland
- King Honor International Ltd.
- Lanxess Urethane Systems
- Nitto Kasei
- PCC Rokita SA
- REXtac, LLC
- Rütgers Germany
Wednesday EXPO Pass
Wednesday EXPO Pass holders have access to the Table Top Exhibition on Wednesday 15 September and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail in the evening.
Thursday 16 September 2021
The theme of this year’s business forum is “Towards a sustainable future”. Again, we will have highly regarded keynote speakers, followed by a panel discussion.
Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September 2021
FEICA 2021 provides an ideal environment for industry leaders to come together to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, technological advancements and the circular economy, or simply compare notes, renew old acquaintances and forge new ones.
Breakout topics include:
- Feedstock trends affecting raw material sourcing, sustainable procurement.
- Accessing raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price.
- Raw material development and new product applications.
- Adhesive and sealant market trends, growth rates and outlook, emerging markets and market development.
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth.
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, medical, paper and packaging, transportation, marine, Do-It-Yourself/retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing.
- Durability, recycling, handling and use of adhesives and sealants.
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry.
- Master classes – focused classes of 45 minutes each, taught by experts on topics selected to be of interest to managers with various backgrounds within their company:
- Retaining value in a circular economy, growth within Europe, global competitiveness
- Supply chains redesigned, turning waste into value, distribution goes circular
- Investment shift, impact of ecological and social investors on business models
- Employment impact of transition to a circular economy
- Regulatory impact of the European Green Deal
The call for speakers will be published in December 2020.
Social programme and Networking
Seasoned participants of the FEICA Conferences can rest assured that an extensive social programme is in place to ensure that work and play are in good balance. We kick off on Wednesday 15 September with the Welcome Cocktail for all delegates and partners. The Conference Dinner on Thursday 16 September will again be a perfect networking opportunity for all.