The meeting place for the industry’s key players
FEICA is proud to announce the 2020 European Adhesive and Sealant Conference & EXPO, set in the Warsaw Marriott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland, from 9-11 September 2020.
Year-on-year FEICA attracts 600+ industry leaders from all over the world to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements. The FEICA Conference and EXPO is firmly established as the premier event for the adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and great networking opportunities for formulators, customers and suppliers.
On-line registration is available. Register by the end of May and take advantage of the Early Bird Rates!
Showcase your involvement and interest in the Adhesive & Sealant Market and ensure visibility and exposure at the premium FEICA event in Europe!
Wednesday 9, Thursday 10 and Friday 11 September 2020
The EXPO provides an opportunity for all producers, distributors, suppliers and service providers linked to the adhesive and sealant industry to show their latest developments.
The Table Top Exhibition opens in the afternoon of Wednesday 9 September, with no parallel conference sessions scheduled. The EXPO runs until Friday 11 September at 14:00. The Table Top Exhibition is included in the entrance fee of the Conference delegates.
2020 Conference Exhibitors
- Adhesives and Sealants Industry
- Buss ChemTech AG
- JPB Industry
- Keyser & Mackay Deutschland
- King Honor International Ltd.
- Lanxess Urethane Systems
- Nitto Kasei
- PCC Rokita SA
- REXtac, LLC
- Rütgers Germany
Wednesday EXPO Pass
Wednesday EXPO Pass holders have access to the Table Top Exhibition on Wednesday 9 September and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail in the evening.
Thursday 10 September 2020
The theme of this year’s business forum is “Towards a sustainable future”. Again, we will have highly regarded keynote speakers, followed by a panel discussion.
Thursday 10 and Friday 11 September 2020
FEICA 2020 provides an ideal environment for industry leaders to come together to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, technological advancements and the circular economy, or simply compare notes, renew old acquaintances and forge new ones.
Breakout topics include:
- Feedstock trends affecting raw material sourcing, sustainable procurement.
- Accessing raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price.
- Raw material development and new product applications.
- Adhesive and sealant market trends, growth rates and outlook, emerging markets and market development.
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth.
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, medical, paper and packaging, transportation, marine, Do-It-Yourself/retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing.
- Durability, recycling, handling and use of adhesives and sealants.
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry.
- Master classes - focused classes of 45 minutes each, taught by experts on topics selected to be of interest to managers with various backgrounds within their company:
- Retaining value in a circular economy, growth within Europe, global competitiveness
- Supply chains redesigned, turning waste into value, distribution goes circular
- Investment shift, impact of ecological and social investors on business models
- Employment impact of transition to a circular economy
- Regulatory impact of the European Green Deal
Social programme and Networking
Seasoned participants of the FEICA Conferences can rest assured that an extensive social programme is in place to ensure that work and play are in good balance. We kick off on Wednesday 9 September with the Welcome Cocktail for all delegates and partners. The Conference Dinner on Thursday 10 September will again be a perfect networking opportunity for all.