Call for Speakers
FEICA 2022 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO
FEICA is pleased to invite experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the 2022 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO in Hamburg, Germany, from 14 until 16 September 2022.
Once again, FEICA is welcoming 500+ industry leaders to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, sustainability and technological advancements. The FEICA Conference and EXPO is firmly established as the premier event for Europe’s adhesive and sealant industry, providing essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry and great networking opportunities for formulators, customers and raw materials suppliers to discuss the latest trends and wider business environment.
The 2022 theme is: ‘Enabling a sustainable future’
A viable and sustainable future will depend on a more efficient, including circular, use of resources. The adhesive and sealant industry is eager to contribute to solutions to meet this challenge. The use of adhesives and sealants in many sectors contributes to reducing the carbon footprint of a surprising number of everyday and advanced products, and manufacturing processes, creating a ‘new license to do business in the 21st century’. We are helping to make it happen.
The adhesive and sealant industry, committed to its sustainability vision, will be a key enabler of the European Green Deal and of a sustainable circular economy, collaborating across value chains in different sectors to support a societal shift to a more sustainable future.
Focus areas for the 2022 breakout sessions programme
- Eco-design, material efficiency; innovations supporting durability, repair and recycling; adhesives and sealants as enablers of energy efficiency
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry
- Accessing of raw materials – availability, restrictions and (relative) price
- Raw material development, renewable raw materials and new product applications
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, trends
- Digital technologies, data exchange in manufacturing and sales, automation
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, the medical industry, paper and packaging, transportation, the marine industry, do-it-yourself and retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
The deadline for abstract submission was 8 April 2022. The preliminary program will be published by the end of May.
+32 2 896 96 06