Call for Speakers CLOSED
FEICA 2023 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO
FEICA is pleased to invite experts to share their knowledge and experience with an international audience of industry leaders and stakeholders at the FEICA 2023 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference, set at the PortAventura Convention Centre in Tarragona, Spain, from 13 to 15 September 2023.
We are looking forward to welcoming the leaders of the adhesives and sealants industry to discuss global challenges as sustainable growth, new technologies and industry innovation, and how to build opportunities for long-term growth.
Essential insights into the key issues affecting the industry are offered throughout the event, and it is also a great networking opportunity for formulators, customers, suppliers, distributors, service providers and members of the academic community.
The 2023 theme is:
‘Industry Innovation for Sustainable Development’
The Circular Economy has become key to drive value for customers and society. Our industry therefore needs true innovation to sustain and grow. Day by day, the adhesive and sealant industry is developing more technologies to support a growing world population to live a better life and use the planet’s resources responsibly and efficiently.
Focus areas for the 2023 breakout sessions programme
- Raw material development, renewable raw materials and new product applications
- Resource-efficient technologies, energy and raw material sourcing, trends
- Eco design, material efficiency; innovations supporting durability, repair and recycling; adhesives and sealants as enablers of energy efficiency
- Innovative manufacturing technologies, innovation and growth
- Product innovation, progress in adhesion science, new chemistry
- Digital technologies, data exchange throughout the value chain, in manufacturing and sales, automation
- Innovating your business processes for a sustainable future
- Global perspective on industry innovation, sustainable capital investments
- Downstream user perspective in construction, building, civil engineering, electronics, the medical industry, paper and packaging, transportation, the marine industry, do-it-yourself and retail, footwear and leather, woodworking and joinery, and assembly operations.
Don’t see your area of expertise? Any new technology, market intelligence, or innovative idea relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry will be considered.
Abstract Guidelines and Submission
Before sending us a presentation, you are requested to complete the Abstract Submission Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 April 2023.
Abstract Guidelines (.pdf)
Abstract Submission Form (.pdf)
Abstracts will be reviewed by our Review Committee for compliance with the selection criteria. The FEICA Secretariat will inform you whether your abstract has been accepted or not by the end of May 2023.
+32 2 896 96 06