Set up your profile
Update the information about yourself that other visitors will see:
- Using the Visitor Portal on a computer (our recommended device for this event): click on your name in the top right corner of the page and select Edit Profile.
- Using the Android or iOS app: when you are logged in, click the menu button in the top left corner of the screen and click the arrow next to your name. Select “Edit Profile” or “Edit Profile Photo”.
Fill in the information you want to be visible to other visitors.
Plan your participation
View the schedule, view sessions details, and add sessions or presentations you plan to attend to your schedule ( ). This will create your own personal Schedule (available to you in the My Items menu).
View Online EXPO ( ) exhibitors’ profiles and bookmark the exhibitors whose online booth you plan to visit ( ).
Bookmark and/or add notes to attendees, exhibitors, sessions and speakers. These will be saved in the My Items menu. You may also easily send all your notes at any time to your e-mail.
Network with other attendees
Choose the Network icon ( ) to view the attendees who are available for networking.
Use the messaging service to send messages to other attendees.
To send a message:
- Tap on the Network icon.
- Find the person you would like to message and tap on his/her name.
- In his/her profile, tap the message icon ( ).
- Write your message, then tap Send.
Checking Your Messages:
- To check if you have any messages, look for My Messages in the side menu.
- If you have a message, there will be a red circle with the number in it.
- Tap My Messages to see who’s contacted you.
We hope you find the FEICA event platform useful and look forward to any feedback you may have about it.
The FEICA Team