Venue & How to get there
We realise that convenient and productive networking is one of the most highly-valued benefits of the FEICA Annual Conference and Expo. As a result, we always aim to select a conference venue that provides an optimum environment for networking, as well as facilities to help you relax and “recharge your batteries” after the long conference schedules.
PortAventura Convention Centre
Av. del Batlle Pere Molas, s/n
How to get there
PortAventura Convention Center: 41°04’53.6″N 1°09’17.0″E
Hotel PortAventura: 41°05’03.0″N 1°09’15.5″E
Hotel El Paso: 41°05’12.9″N 1°08’52.6″E
Hotel Caribe: 41°04’58.4″N 1°08’47.6″E
Hotel Gold River: 41°05’30.2″N 1°09’15.0″E
PortAventura by taxi is 15 minutes from Reus Airport (REU) and 1 to 1 1/2 hours from El Prat Airport Barcelona (BCN)
Please note that a taxi from Barcelona Airport costs approximately € 200,00 each way.
Airlines flying to and from Reus (Salou) Airport:
- BRUSELAS (BRU) / BELGIUM / TUI FLY BELGIUM
- BRUSELAS /CHARLEROI (CRL / BELGIUM / RYANAIR (RYR)
- PRAG (PRG) / CHECK REPUBLIC / SMARTWINGS HUNGARY
- PARIS /ORLY (ORY) / FRANCE / VUELING AIRLINES
- DUSSELDORF /WEEZE (NRN) / GERMANY / RYANAIR (RYR)
- CORK (ORK) / IRELAND / RYANAIR (RYR) / TUI AIRWAYS
- DUBLIN (DUB) / IRELAND / RYANAIR (RYR) / TUI AIRWAYS
- SHANNON (SNN) / IRELAND / RYANAIR (RYR) / TUI AIRWAYS
- PORTO (OPO) / PORTUGAL / AIR NOSTRUM
- PALMA DE MALLORCA (PMI) / SPAIN / AIR NOSTRUM
- EINDHOVEN (EIN) / THE NETHERLANDS / RYANAIR (RYR)
- ABERDEEN (ABZ) / UK / TUI AIRWAYS
- BELFAST (BFS) / UK / JET2.COM / TUI AIRWAYS
- BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) / UK / RYANAIR (RYR) / JET2.COM / TUI AIRWAYS
- BRISTOL (BRS) / UK / JET2.COM / TUI AIRWAYS
- CARDIFF (CWL) / UK / TUI AIRWAYS
- EAST MIDLANDS (EMA) / UK / JET2.COM / RYANAIR (RYR)
- EDINBURGH (EDI) / UK / JET2.COM
- GLASGOW (GLA) / UK / TUI AIRWAYS / JET2.COM
- LEEDS/BRADFORD (LBA) / UK / RYANAIR (RYR) / JET2.COM
- LIVERPOOL (LPL) / UK / RYANAIR (RYR)
- LONDON /GATWICK (LGW) / UK / TUI AIRWAYS
- LONDON /STANSTED (STN) / UK / RYANAIR UK (RUK) / JET2.COM / RYANAIR (RYR)
- MANCHESTER (MAN) / UK / TUI AIRWAYS / RYANAIR (RYR) / JET2.COM
- NEWCASTLE (NCL) / UK / JET2.COM / TUI AIRWAYS
HOW TO GET TO PORTAVENTURA FROM THE AIRPORTS:
We suggest taking a taxi from REUS AIRPORT.
FROM BARCELONA AIRPORT:
- Taxi: (about 200.00 EUR each way, 1 – 1,5 hours)
- Bus (Bus Plana – https://www.busplana.com/en/transfers): This is quite easy too. About € 16,00 per person each way. The bus stations are in front of the gates and they stop in front of the PORTAVENTURA HOTELS. There is a short stop at the Bus Depot in Tarragona where you simply need to change from one bus to another. There are coordinators at hand to help you. Please book ahead through the Bus Plana website: https://www.busplana.com/en/transfers
- Train: We do not suggest taking the train as the connections are difficult and complicated.
- Private transfers: PortAventura offers an additional transfer service to facilitate your arrival. Book ahead via: https://moventisexperience.es/en/transfers
- Rental car: Avis, GoldCar and Hertz have offices at both airports. We recommend managing your car rental in advance. Parking is free of charge at the PortAventura Convention Center and Hotels.
By train within Spain (not from the airports!)
If you are travelling from a station in Catalonia
The resort has a PortAventura World stop on the R-17 and RT2 lines of Rodalies de Catalunya.
You can buy your ticket packages at vending machines, at Rodalies de Catalunya station ticket offices or through the Rodalies de Catalunya website: https://rodalies.gencat.cat/en/inici/
If you are travelling from a station outside Catalonia
Renfe (https://www.renfe.com/es/en) puts at your disposal an extensive schedule of Mid-Distance trains from Valencia and High-Speed (AVE) and Long-Distance trains from anywhere on the peninsula so that you can get to the resort in the easiest way.
From the AVE – Long-Distance train station in Camp de Tarragona you can get to the resort by:
- Bus: the company Plana operates the L4 line that stops off in the resort. Find information about this line here: https://www.busplana.com/en/transfers
- Taxi: available at the official rank outside the station.
- Transfer: PortAventura offers an additional transfer service to facilitate your arrival. Book it here: https://moventisexperience.es/en/transfers , providing the necessary information to manage your reservation.
- Car: You can get a special 10% discount on your car rental with GoldCar (https://www.goldcar.es/en/), PortAventura’s official rent-a-car partner. We recommend managing the car rental in advance.
Check the timetables and stops of the lines here: https://www.renfe.com/es/en to plan your visit to the resort by train.
The bus company Plana operates a daily coastal service that connects the different towns in the area with the PortAventura Resort. The buses are stopping in front of the Port Aventura Hotels. Check https://www.busplana.com/en/transfers for all the information on the stops to get to the resort.
By car / rental car
You can get a special 10% discount on your car rental with GoldCar (https://www.goldcar.es/en/), PortAventura’s official rent-a-car partner. We recommend managing the car rental in advance: https://www.goldcar.es/en/