Early Bird Rates
|Delegate registration – FEICA member (1)||825 €||925 €|
|Delegate registration – Non-member (1)||1.175 €||1.375 €|
|Delegate’s partner (spouse, life partner) (2)||475 €|
|Exhibitor registration (4)||FREE|
|Speaker registration – limited events (3)||FREE|
|Speaker registration – all events (3)||350 €|
|Press registration (1)||525 €||625 €|
|Wednesday Expo Pass (incl. Welcome Cocktail) (5)||200 €|
Early Bird rates are available for payments received by 31 May 2020 at the latest. Beyond this date the Regular rates apply.
(1) The Delegate and Press rates includes full access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 9 until 11 Sep. 2020, participation at the social events (Welcome Cocktail on 9 Sep. 2020 and Conference Dinner ‘A night in Warsaw’ on 10 Sep. 2020), all Conference lunches and coffee breaks. A valid Press card is required to benefit from the reduced Press rate.
(2) Partners (spouse, life partner) join the Welcome Cocktail on 9 Sep. 2020 and the Conference Dinner ‘A night in Warsaw’ on 10 Sep. 2020 and participate in the Accompanying Persons’ cultural programme (10 and 11 Sep. 2020) but are not entitled to take part in the Conference and EXPO programme.
(3) Speakers have free access to the Conference and EXPO programme from 9 until 11 Sep. 2020, including all Conference lunches and coffee breaks. The Welcome Cocktail on 9 Sep. 2020 and the Conference Dinner ‘A night in Warsaw’ on 10 Sep. 2020 are not included in the free ‘Speaker registration – Limited events’ but can be booked by selecting the ‘Speaker registration – All events’ option.
(4) One (1) delegate pass with full access to the Conference and EXPO programme is included in the Table Top package. All exhibitors at the Table Top EXPO are entitled to one (1) Exhibitor Registration free of charge.
(5) Wednesday Expo Pass holders have access to the Table Top EXPO on Wednesday 9 Sep. 2020 (from 15:00 until 18:00) and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail from 18:00 onwards. The Wednesday Expo Pass does not give access to the Conference and EXPO programme on 10 or 11 Sep. 2020.
Important VAT note
FEICA a.i.s.b.l. is VAT-registered in Poland under VAT No. PL5263287415. According to EU and Polish VAT regulations regarding events, 23% VAT will be added to invoices for conference participants which are not VAT-registered in Poland.
- by credit card (MASTERCARD or VISA only)
- by bank transfer
The organisers have made reservations at the Warsaw Marriott Hotel at special conference rates. We suggest you reserve your room as early as possible as the number of rooms available are limited. The Warsaw Marriott Hotel is the appointed conference and expo venue.
For any additional information, please contact:
FEICA Conference Secretariat
+ 49 (0) 2102 66 936
+49 (0) 2102 96 48 29