The FEICA Conference app – making your conference more productive
With so much to see and do during the event, the FEICA Conference app will make sure you get the most out of your visit by planning in advance and having your personalised event information in your pocket when you’re there.
Use the FEICA app to:
- Edit your profile and add information to be viewed by other attendees.
- Plan your visit - build your personal agenda.
- Network with other attendees, not only during, but also before and after the event.
- Browse exhibitors.
- Find your way around with a map of the venue and EXPO.
- View other useful information.
Only registered participants may use the Conference app. You will receive access to the app after payment of the registration fee. Holders of a Wednesday Expo Pass do not receive a login for the FEICA app.
Although you can network and arrange meetings through the app, your email address is not visible to other participants.
How to access the app
You can use the Conference app with your computer web browser and install a native app for your mobile device:
Set up your Profile
Update the information about yourself that other visitors will see:
- Using the Visitor Portal on a computer: click on your profile in the top right corner of the page and select Profile or Settings to update your profile and set privacy and notification settings.
- Using the Android or iOS app: when you are logged in, click the profile icon () button at the bottom of the screen to update your profile and set privacy and notification settings.
Plan your visit
View the conference schedule, view sessions details, and add presentations you plan to attend to your schedule (). This will create your own personal Schedule. Note this functionality requires you to be logged in. You can login under your profile, filling in your name and the email address which you used for registration, and a verification code will be sent to you.
View exhibitors’ profiles and consult the EXPO floorplan.
Network with other attendees
Choose the Network icon () to view the attendees who are available for networking.
Use the messaging service to send messages to other attendees.
To send a message: Tap on the Network icon.Find the person you would like to message and tap on his/her name.In his/her profile, tap the chat icon at the bottom.Write your message, then tap Send.
Checking your messages: To check if you have any messages, look for Messages in your profile. If you have a message, there will be a red dot on the messages icon. Tap My Messages to see who's contacted you.
View other useful info
View the conference floor plan, contact information ...
We hope you find the FEICA App useful and look forward to any feedback you may have about it.
The FEICA Team