2019 Conference Survey Winner
The winner of a Montblanc pen and a free registration for the 2020 FEICA Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO in Warsaw, Poland, is Ms Dorothea Müschenborn, PCC Specialties GmbH.
The meeting place for the industry’s key players
650 participants from 34 countries attended the 2019 FEICA Conference and EXPO to discuss the industry’s sustainable supply chain management, market drivers and trends, innovative solutions and technological advancements.
The 2019 European Adhesive & Sealant Conference and EXPO brought together manufacturers, formulators, suppliers, distributors, service providers and members of the academic community to Dubrovnik in Croatia over the course of three days. The event, which took place from 11 to 13 September 2019, is the most important event for the adhesive and sealant industry in Europe, providing insights into all the key issues impacting it, such as sustainable growth, innovation and digitalisation. One of the main threads through FEICA 2019 was how innovations in adhesives and sealants can help solve some of the biggest issues facing the world by improving product efficiency and circularity, thus creating a more sustainable society.
Wednesday 11, Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September 2019
The EXPO provides an opportunity for all producers, distributors, suppliers and service providers linked to the adhesive and sealant industry to show their latest developments.
2019 Conference Exhibitors
- Adhäsion – adhesion – Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH
- Adhesives and Sealants Industry
- Ambra Polymers Group
- Bitoner Resin
- Buss ChemTech AG
- Cabot Corporation
- Eastsun New Materials Corp. Ltd.
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Emerell AG
- Haltermann Carless
- Henghe Materials & Science Technology Co., Ltd.
- Imerys Performance Minerals
- JPB Industry
- Kemat Polybutenes
- Keyser & Mackay Deutschland
- King Honor International Ltd.
- Lanxess Urethane Systems
- Nitto Kasei
- PCC Rokita SA
- Poly-clip System
- Resin Chemicals Co., Ltd
- REXtac LLC
- Risun Polymer International Co., Ltd
- Rütgers Germany
- Sasol Wax GmbH
- Showa Denko
- Smithers Apex
- Sumitomo Seika Chemicals
- Total Fluides
- Zibo LuhuaHongjin New Material Co.,Ltd.
The Table Top Exhibition opens in the afternoon of Wednesday 11 September, with no parallel conference sessions scheduled. The EXPO runs until Friday 13 September at 14:00. The Table Top Exhibition is included in the entrance fee of the Conference delegates.
Wednesday EXPO Pass
Wednesday EXPO Pass holders have access to the Table Top Exhibition on Wednesday 11 September and are invited to join the Welcome Cocktail in the evening.
Thursday 12 September 2019
The theme of this year’s business forum is “Driving growth in volatile times through sustainable supply chain management”. Again, we will have highly regarded keynote speakers, followed by a panel discussion.
In today’s volatile business environment, adhesives and sealants companies face multiple challenges such as feedstock costs and availability, and the impact of by-products. At the same time, they still face an unrelenting focus on delivering continuous improvement in sustainability performance as well as in financial performance. Innovative supply chain management can offer a way for businesses to extract value in both these benchmark indicators. By working closely with partners up and down the supply chain, from raw materials suppliers to end-users, businesses can take early action to create and adopt new practices and products that can boost sustainability and profitability.
Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September 2019
FEICA 2019 provides an ideal environment for industry leaders to come together to discuss market drivers and trends, innovation, technological advancements and the circular economy, or simply compare notes, renew old acquaintances and forge new ones.
Breakout topics include:
- Market trends and business strategy
- Focus on sustainable development
- New raw material concepts for PU
- New additives for reactive adhesives and sealants
- Improving adhesion performance
- Innovation in construction adhesives and sealants
- Progress in PU hotmelt technology
- Developments in thermoplastic hotmelts
- Addressing indoor air quality
- Adhesives and sealants for high performance applications
- NEW! Master classes: Focused classes of 45 minutes each, taught by experts on topics selected to be of interest to managers with various backgrounds within their company. This year’s topics are:
- “Turn volatility into your comparative advantage”
- “Rewiring the adhesive and sealant supply chain with blockchain”
- "Looking for perfect adhesion? Turning the holy grail into reality"
Social programme and Networking
Seasoned participants of the FEICA Conferences can rest assured that an extensive social programme is in place to ensure that work and play are in good balance. We kick off on Wednesday 11 September with the Welcome Cocktail for all delegates and partners.
The Conference Dinner “A night in Dubrovnik” on Thursday 12 September will again be a perfect networking opportunity for all.